University of Security in Poznan
to the II International Congress of Security
Caring of secure tomorrow - reminiscences and intentions
Torun, 6-7 December 2017
- The participation condition is sending the registration form (by regular mail or as an email attachment) and paying the conference fee to the organizer’s account by 20.11.2017.
- Deliberations will be held in Polish and English, Russian, Ukrainian in form of paper presentations, communiques, workshops, plenary discussions and sessions devoted to problems. As it is necessary to limit the duration of the conference, the organizers specify the following times of presentations: a paper presentation up to 20 minutes, a communique up to 10 minutes, a voice in the discussion up to 5 minutes.
- The academic committee reserves the right of limiting the spectre of topics, once all paper topics are registered.
- A peer-reviewed monograph will be published and authors will receive one copy without additional fees by the end of November 2018. Attention: Authors of presentations and communiques submitted will not receive a remuneration.
- The text of the conference presentation must not exceed 10 normalised A4 pages and must be submitted together with a CD or a floppy disc (Microsoft Word) to the conference office by 05.01.2018.
- The conference fee of 300 PLN which must be paid by all participants, covers the conference materials, the publication of a peer reviewed monograph, the costs of an evening banquet on the 6.12.2017 and a social dinner at a fire planned for the evening of 7.12.2017.
- By 30.11.2017 a detailed programme of the conference will be presented to all participants who register and pay the conference fee.
- The conference fee of 300 PLN, plus the amount covering accommodation and catering, as selected by the participant in the registration form, must be paid to the following account:
Account number (IBAN): PL55109013460000000119346268
SWIFT (BIC code): WBKPPLPP
necessarily with a note: CONGRESS
The venue of plenary sessions:
Kraszewskiego Street 1/3
The aim of the Congress is to try to integrate and to confront representatives both of the academia and practitioners, who in their everyday activities deal broadly conceived security problems in its multiple aspects. The invitation is directed to a wide range of representatives of all the uniformed services (the Polish Army, Police, municipal police, fire brigades, the Prison Service, the Border Guard, Customs Service) of the emergency medical and rescue services, representatives of state and local administration at various levels, the world of politics and business, and academia - to all those who are at the heart of the broad security issues, both in the practical and theoretical dimensions, including questions about the axiological foundations of the safety action. The organizers wish to make some reminiscences in relation to history, but summarizing previous events - both an international and local level - they also want to develop new positions and current look, with the memory of the past and concern for the future.
The spectre of themes:
1. National security.
2. Military, cultural, information, healthy, ecological and energetic security.
3. The philosophy of safety and axiological foundations "securitology"
4. Place of religion in the context of building or a security risk.
5. Education for safety.
6. The place and role of departments, state agencies and local governments in the process of
building security and crisis management structures.
7. Legal aspects of security - security in the normative perspective.
8. Social political, economic and cultural changes in Poland, Europe and in the world and their impact on the perception of safety.
9. The changes in Poland and Europe from the perspective of the 60th anniversary of the events of 1956 years.
10. Various aspects of security at the global, local level, in the individual and social dimension.
11. Polish security from the perspective of the conflict Russia - Ukraine.
dr inż. Andrzej BOLEWSKI, prof. WSB - PRZEWODNICZĄCY
dr Karina KNASIECKA-FALBIERSKA- WICEPRZEWODNICZĄCA
dr Joanna FARYSEJ-WICEPRZEWODNICZĄCA
mgr Żaneta KOWALSKA- SEKRETARZ
mgr Joanna DOMINICZAK
mgr Michał MAĆKOWIAK
dr Sebastian NIEDZWIECKI
ppłk rez. mgr Zbigniew RECZEK
mgr Katarzyna SZYCA
mgr Jan ŻYŁOWSKI
Please send your correspondence to:
University of Security in Poznan
II International Congress of Security
ul. Elizy Orzeszkowej 1
mob.: 694 835 348, 668 933 033
e-mail: [email protected]